Sunday, June 27, 2010

One year ago...

One year ago today was the happiest day of my life. One year ago today I married my best friend and we started a brand new journey together. I cannot believe it’s been a year already and what a year it has been! As I think about all that has happened in the past year I’m reminded of how unpredictable life is and how everyday is a gift. One year ago today I had no idea my dad would die unexpectedly. I also had no idea what would happen with Jason’s health (luckily, it is getting so much better!) Life happens fast and it is such a blessing to be able to spend it with such a wonderful, kind, strong man. I am so excited for many, many more anniversaries to come and who knows what the next year will bring! Maybe a BABY??? (Just kidding!) (I mean I guess it could bring a baby, I don’t know.)

Happy Anniversary, Jason! I love you more and more each day and life is just so much better with you in it!



Now for some year-old wedding cake pictures :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment