Thursday, June 7, 2012

may 29

Well, our due date came and went.  I had dreaded that day on the calender for several months and it honestly wasn't near as bad as I had made it out to be.  I was sad of course, but I managed to stay positive and thankful for the gift of life we were given, if only for a few short weeks.  Jason and I talked a lot about our baby, my pregnancy, and reminisced through some old letters we had written to the baby.  We also took some time that night and prayed for all the babies that were born that day.  We prayed that they might grow up knowing the Lord and become faithful followers.  We also prayed that every time we meet a baby/toddler/child/teenager that *would* be our baby's age, that we would remember our baby with love and gratefulness and not be discouraged and callused.

So, all in all we're doing okay.  We miss our baby more than anything in this world but are looking forward to the day when we will be expecting our 2nd baby.  Thank you so much for all your prayers, we definitely felt them :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment