Saturday, June 15, 2013

table renovation: COMPLETED

I don't know if I've ever felt THIS relieved about a project before.  We finished our table renovation. finally.  This thing was a beast, I'm telling you.  We chose to spray paint the chairs and table base.  Spray painting one chair was easy, but multiply that 6 + priming first + the table and you get 1 tired momma!

Then came the staining.  Oh my, the staining. We tried it once and ruined it.  Like, seriously.  It looked awful!  So, we sanded it down and started over and luckily got it right the second time!  After all was said and done, we LOVE the results!  It's a fresh, updated table and it matches our style so much better.   I'm just so glad it's over. :-) 

Here are some before and after pictures!

Before.  Ugly and green
And after. Beautiful and not green!



No comments:

Post a Comment