Monday, October 7, 2013

7 months


Dear Elijah James,

Happy 7 months, sweet boy!  You are so much fun these days and we can still hardly believe you're ours!  You make us smile and laugh more than we knew possible.  Sometimes when I'm feeding you or rocking you to sleep, I just stare at you in complete awe and wonder.  You are the most wonderful baby and I thank God each day for your life.

This month was a big one for you.  You got your first two teeth (the bottom two)!  They came within 24 hours of each other and seem to have brought some relief... for now!  I hear your top two teeth should be coming in soon too.  You also learned to sit independently.  Although you prefer to sit on momma's lap or lean against my legs, you can totally sit by yourself and that makes me very proud.  You are also trying very hard to talk to us.  You mumble "ba ba" a lot and sometimes I think you say "mama", but only when you are whining.  I just can't believe how big you're getting!

Do you know how much we love you?  And besides that, how many extended family members love you?  You are such a lucky boy, Elijah!  You are our pride and joy and we love watching you grow into a little boy.  We love you to the moon and back.

All my love,
Your momma

No comments:

Post a Comment