Thursday, November 14, 2013

Dear baby: 14 weeks

Dear sweet baby,

Mommy needs to confess that she hasn't been doing a great job writing to you lately.  I'm so sorry for that.  I think and dream about you all the time, but with your recently mobile big brother, we've been pretty busy around here.  We love you so so much and still can't believe how that God is blessing us with another little babe.

I felt you move for the very first time this morning.  In fact, you were actually quite squirmy, just like your big brother!  I remember your daddy and I laying in bed laughing at how much he would move around, making my belly turn into funny shapes.  I wonder if you'll be the same way.  I wonder if you'll be BIG like he was.  I wonder if you'll have hair.  I wonder if you'll be a good sleeper (yay!).  Or a bad sleeper (eek!).  See, I told you I think about you all the time.

We have a doctor's appointment one week from today and mayyyybe we'll find out if you're a boy or girl.  I obviously can't wait to find out, but I know that there's a good chance you'll still be too small, so I can wait until December if need be.  We will see!

Either way, boy or girl, we love you and can't wait to meet you!  Stay safe in there and keep on growing big and strong!  I love you to the moon and back, little one.

All my love,
Your momma

No comments:

Post a Comment