Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Doesn't Rain in California

But really, it doesn't. It rains so little in fact, that when it does rain, it's surprising. For example, tonight I went for a run, since the weather has finally cooled down a bit, and about a mile into the run I feel a wet drop fall on my head. I immediately look up and search for a bird because I am convinced I've just been pooped on. But no, it wasn't a bird, to my great amazement, it was rain! Well, it was a rain drop. It sprinkled for about 15 seconds and was done.

See, it really doesn't rain even when it rains.

Anyway, where was I going with that. I don't even know. I like rain. I wish it rained more.

Tonight I am lonely because Jason is in the grand state of Wisconsin for a retreat. You see, Jason was awarded a full scholarship for graduate school through the Kern Foundation and every graduating kern class must go on a retreat. I am sure he is having a great time with his fellow Kern's but saying I miss him and want him home is an understatement. I've said this before and I'll say it again, life is just so much better with him around. You should all find yourself a "Jason". No, not my Jason... a "Jason"--someone who makes life better.

Ok, that's all. Random stream of consciousness for you.

Much love to the blog world and my 3 (maybe 4) readers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment