Friday, November 4, 2011

Keeping busy

I've found that the best way to keep myself busy is by taking on new house projects. Last weekend Jason and I finally hung a very old, very heavy window that I found at an antique store. It's new home is now in our living room and it looks beautiful there.


I am also in the process of making a fabric headboard for our guest bedroom. And as if it creating a headboard wasn't enough, I am also going to refinish a coffee table that I found on craigslist. I can hardly wait to finish these two projects and reveal them soon.

The past month has been one of the most difficult that I can remember. I know Jason sometimes thinks I'm crazy for wanting to take all these things on but they help me feel busy and useful, and to me, that's all completely worth it.

Happy Friday, y'all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment