Wednesday, May 9, 2012

mother's day

Mother's Day is a holiday that I have always enjoyed.  I've loved celebrating the mother's in my life: my own mama, my mother-in-law, my grandmother's, etc.  This Mother's Day is going to feel different.  This Mother's Day I should be a mother, or at least, become a mother any day now.  I should be gearing up for my new baby to enter the world but instead I'm sitting here with what feels like a hole in my heart.  On Sunday I will not be recognized as a "mother" by the world's standards, but aren't I?  Cause I sure feel like one.  It hurts.  (Oh and just an FYI: it's not about the holiday, it's so much more)

Through a friend I found a blog that I have come to truly connect with and love! I read it often and am amazed at how each post speaks to me. Please read her post from today, it's so beautiful.

http://www.lauraziesel.com/2012/05/mother-is-verb.html

Sorry this post is a little jumbled, my thoughts are all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment