Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dear Baby: 4 Weeks

Hello little one,

I cannot even begin to express how excited I am that you're in there!!  You have already made me and your daddy the happiest people in the world and we've only known about you for 4 days.  We love you so much already, and can't wait for what's to come!

We lost our first little baby about 9 months ago and that makes us all the more thankful for you.  God is so faithful and I can't wait to teach you all about Him and His perfect love for you.  I promise that I will do everything in my power to keep you safe while your inside my belly (and once you're out).  You're suppose to be here around March 5 and I think that sounds like the PERFECT time!  We'll be ready for you baby, I promise.

Did you know that you have a big brother?  You won't look like him though because he's really hairy and sometimes a little smelly.  His name is Charlie and I know that you are going to love him (and he'll love you!).  He tends to be pretty hyper but we'll work on that before your big arrival!

We love you SO much, my sweet baby, and we can't wait to meet you.  You're birthday can't come soon enough.   Stay warm and cozy!

All my love,

Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment