Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dear Baby: 7 Weeks

Hi sweet baby,

We got see you yesterday!!!!!!!  We had our first ultrasound and got to see the cutest little baby in the world.  We also got to see and hear your heartbeat and it took my breath away!  What a beautiful sound.  I was very nervous going in to the appointment but left feeling like my heart was overflowing with love for you.  You are so perfect, my love!  Here's a quick video of your little heartbeat (sorry it's so quiet)!


You're the size of a blueberry this week and growing by the second.  You even doubled in size from last week, can you believe that?  This week your hands and feet are emerging- how cool!  We are so proud of you and already can't wait till the day we can hold you in our arms.

I'm still feeling okay.  I have morning all-day sickness, extreme fatigue, some tummy issues, and increased BURPING (Daddy thinks it's hilarious).  Speaking of Daddy, have I told you how wonderful your Daddy is?  He is already madly in love with you and I know you'll feel the same about him.  He's such a good man and I feel so blessed that we have him as ours. 

Stay safe in there, I promise to do all I can to protect you out here.

I love you,
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment