Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dear Baby: 6 Weeks

Hi Sweet Pea,

How are you doing in there, my love?  Are you staying nice and cozy?  I'm doing everything I can to keep you safe and healthy, I just love you so much already.  Did you know that you doubled in size this  week and have a very fast beating heart?  You're now the size of a sweet pea (or a lima bean but sweet pea sounds way cuter).  We are so proud of you and hope we get to see that little heart beating next Monday, the next 6 days can't go fast enough!

We spent a lot of time talking about you with our dear friends Kaylyn and Danny tonight (they have a little boy, Graham, and I just know you two will be best friends).  It was so fun to get to dream up what our life will be like once you get here.  I know we can't plan everything but it's just so fun to think about.  You already make us so happy, we're completely in love with you, little one!

We pray for you every night and thank God for this beautiful gift He's given us- YOU!  We love you, baby!  Keep on growing!

Love, Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment