Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dear Baby: 15 Weeks

Dear Baby,

Well, we've made it through another week together and I couldn't be happier.  With each new day that passes the realization that I'm gonna be a mama (and better yet, YOUR mama) sets in a little more.  Sometimes I can't help but turn to your daddy and ask "can you believe we're having a BABY?"  We are just so excited to meet you; March can't come fast enough!

You are about 4 inches this week and the size of an orange.  What a big baby you are becoming!  I'm still feeling good and am so thankful for that.  I've started to feel lots of stretching type pain (not "OW" pain, just little twinges) and I just know that my belly is going to start popping out any day now.  I'm so excited for the world to be able to tell I'm pregnant!

Your daddy and I are getting closer to having a name for you but we are going to keep both names a secret until we know for sure if you are a little girl or a little boy.  (Daddy thinks FOR SURE you're a girl, but I'm still feeling unsure- we will be thrilled either way).  I hope you know how much we love you.

You are my pride and joy.

Love,
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment