Monday, October 15, 2012

Dear Baby: 20 Weeks


Dear Baby,

Look at us, we're halfway through this pregnancy!  In my opinion, that is a HUGE milestone and I couldn't be happier that we've made it this far.  You are still growing every single day.  Most websites say you are about the size of a banana by now, about 10 inches long and weigh almost 11 oz.  WOW!  No wonder I can feel your kicks so much now, you just keep getting stronger by the day.  Your favorite times to kick are first thing in the morning, after every meal, and late at night.  You seriously rock my world, son!

We had a little bit of a scare at our anatomy scan and are having a follow-up ultrasound tomorrow to make sure everything is okay.  We are nervous but are trusting in Lord- something that we hope we can teach you how to do once you're a little bit older.  I want you to know something, no wonder what happens or what they happen to find, nothing could EVER change the way your daddy and I feel about you.  You make us so happy and we are absolutely crazy about you.

We are anxiously awaiting your arrival and hope that the next 4.5 months (is that ALL) fly by.  We have started planning your nursery more seriously and are planning to start this weekend.  Never have I been so excited about cleaning and organizing :-)

Well my sweet baby boy, I better start making dinner... how does breakfast for dinner sound???  I love you so much!

Love,
Your Mama

Your most recent picture from a 3D ultrasound.  My goodness, you are adorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment