Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Blog facelift and other life events

I decided to give the blog a little facelift today.  I'm liking it but might still change the title... just a warning.  We have a lot of "new" going on lately, you know, with having a baby and figuring out to take care of him 24/7 and all.  We are LOVING being Elijah's parents and think he is just the coolest little dude.  He's starting to smile more often and it's so fun to see his little personality start to come out.  He's hilarious, a trait I like to think he gets from both his parents.

Another "new" thing is that we're moving!  Yes, you read that right.  We have a 5 week old and have made the brilliant decision to move to a new house.  We love the new place and are only feeling slightly overwhelmed with the idea of packing.  It'll be a really good move for us and is only 5 minutes from our current house, so isn't a huge move distance wise.

If moving and caring for an infant wasn't enough, I've decided to take on 2 DIY projects.  I'm finally going to refinish our dining room table.  I talked about doing it here but that never happened.  Oops.  I'm also going to refinish and paint an old desk and use it as a buffet in our new dining area.  Pretty excited about both projects and am planning to go buy the supplies once little man wakes up.

I'll leave you with some Elijah pictures because, let's face it, he's really cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment