Friday, June 7, 2013

3 months



Dear Elijah boy,

How on earth are you 3 months old today?!  You're getting so big and growing before our very eyes!  We love you so much, but somehow our love continues to grow for you every single day.  You are such a wonderful baby and entering a really fun stage.  You are smiling ALL the time and love when we talk and sing to you.  You are starting to grab at things which has been fun to see (except when it's momma's hair).  You're sitting in your bumbo like a champ these days!  You have great neck control and are so proud of yourself.  We bought a jumper the other day and you absolutely love it.  You love to listen to the sounds and play with all the toys.  It's so amazing to me that my little boy is getting big enough to play with things.  One really big thing is that you rolled the other day!!!  You only did it twice and I have yet to get you to repeat it, but I know you're trying so hard!

You are currently wearing size 2 diapers and size 3-6 month clothes (but are quickly approaching the 6-9 clothes).  When you were weighed last, at 2 months, you were 14 lbs.  I'm guessing it's more like 15 these days.  You are still very long and pretty skinny (although you rocking quite a few rolls, which I love!!!)

We get to do something really fun to celebrate your 3 month birthday today: go to DISNEYLAND!  I'm so excited to see your reaction to things.  I know you won't really know whats going on, but I think you'll like it!  I'm hoping for a picture with the big mouse ;-)

Elijah James, I love you so so so much and we can't picture life without you.  You make me smile, laugh, cry tears of joy, and are just the best thing to have happened to me.  I feel so blessed to be your momma and am grateful that God entrusted me with your life.  You are a wonderful little boy!

I love you to the moon and back!

Love,
your momma

No comments:

Post a Comment