Thursday, August 29, 2013

Dear baby (#2!!!!)


Dear sweet baby,

I am overwhelmed with equal parts shock and joy as I write this.  It absolutely does NOT feel real.  Are you seriously in there, baby?  Well, the 2 pregnancy tests I took today seem to think you are!  You're daddy and I already love you so much and we just found out about you.  Did you know that you have the coolest big brother?  I think the two of you will be the best of friends (well, you're only gonna be 14 months apart, so I hope so!).  I have to be completely honest with you, because this is a bit of a surprise, I don't even know how pregnant I am but my guess is right around 4 weeks.  I'll make my first prenatal appointment tomorrow so we can make sure things are running smoothly.

I need you to know something.  I think you are a miracle.  Our little miracle.  We had a hard time getting pregnant with your brother, and even lost a baby in the process.  We weren't sure how easy it would be to get pregnant with another baby... but here we are!  Wow!  God is so faithful and good.  He knew our desires to be parents, and although this isn't quite our timeline, we are thrilled.  You are beautiful gift from God!

Life is a little busier these days, but I will still write you weekly letters.  I love you sweet baby!

All my love,

Your momma

No comments:

Post a Comment