Tuesday, September 17, 2013

dear baby: 6 weeks

Dear baby,

I had an ultrasound this morning and found out you are 6 weeks, 2 days old!  You also had a strong heartbeat and that makes your momma very happy.  I was so relieved to see that everything is okay and that you are growing bigger and stronger every day.  It looks like your due date is May 11th (aunt Brooke's birthday!!).  You'll be born a week early though due to my c-sections being so close together, so we have to make sure you are extra healthy by then.

Your daddy and I still can hardly believe your in there.  While we were in Texas visiting my family, I started getting my first few symptoms, especially nausea.  All.day.long.  Since being home it seems to be better which I'm thankful for.  Thanks for taking it easy on me, baby.

Our next appointment won't be until October 18th.  We'll have a ultrasound that day and I already can't wait to see you again.  You already bring us so much joy.  We feel beyond blessed that we will soon have TWO little loves.  I think my heart might explode.  I sure love you!

All my love,
your momma

No comments:

Post a Comment