Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dear Baby: 13 Weeks

(Week late with no picture... oops.)

Dear Baby,

Today is an exciting day because it means we are out of the first trimester!  I am so thankful that we made it to this milestone and happy that your are growing like a weed.  I'm definitely starting to feel the "goodness" of second trimester: less nausea, less food aversions, I'm just still waiting on that extra energy!  In fact, I'd be very appreciative if that energy was delivered now soon since I started teaching Pre-K this week.  Either way, all these little symptoms are WELL worth it for you, my dear.

I decided to do something a little different this week and I am going to fill out a survey I've seen floating around.  We'll see if I get to it every week.

How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 3 LBS
Maternity clothes? I've started wearing maternity pants every day but that's about it.  I'm sticking to my baggy shirts and dresses for now.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: I've been taking one nap a day and sleeping pretty good at night (I usually only wake up once or twice to pee.)

Best moment this week: Making it to second trimester!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Egg salad... weird.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Lot of random, unpredictable things but this seems to be getting better.
Have you started to show yet: Jason and I definitely think so
Leakage: Gross!  and no.
Gender prediction: I change frequently but lately I've been thinking boy.
Labor Signs: Obviously no
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Off :-(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: Think positively!
Milestones: Second trimester

No comments:

Post a Comment