Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dear Baby: 23 Weeks


Dear baby,

Hello there, my son!  Do you wanna hear something funny?  It's only November 8th and I'm already listening to Christmas music!  I just can't help it.  It's cold and rainy and just seems right.  All I can think about is how I can't wait to cuddle with you on cold and rainy days.  I wonder if you'll like the rain as much as we do (I bet you will!)

We got something very special in the mail this week: your crib!!!!  We Your daddy put it together on Monday night and I just love it.  I keep finding myself wondering into your room just to stare at it and imagine you in it.  Here are some pictures of your daddy putting it together.  (He's already the best daddy!)






You're weighing in at over a pound and measuring around 12 inches in length (my big boy!).  We are still super proud of all your growing.  We can't believe we only have a little more than 16 weeks left.  CRAZY!  We just can't stinking wait.

We love you so, so, so much!  Stay warm and cozy in there, I'm trying to out here.

Love,
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment