Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dear Baby: 24 Weeks

(Sorry this post is a week late, but better late than never, right?)


Dear baby,

I know you know by now but you HAVE A NAME!  Oh my sweet Elijah James, I can't wait to hold you in my arms.  We decided on your name a few weeks ago but I still can't get over how much I love it.  Elijah, my Elijah!  It's just so perfect for you.  And what a special middle name you have.  James is a name that is important on both sides of the family.  Your grandpa's (daddy's dad) name is James, your great-grandpa (mama's grandpa) is named James (I'm so sad you'll never meet him, he passed away last year and is very missed), and your uncle Wes's middle name is James.  We love that you will be caring on such a beautiful and meaningful name.  You are so very loved, my little one.

You are getting so big!  I haven't had an ultrasound in a few weeks but I can tell you're growing big and strong based on how strong your little kicks are becoming.  When you move my entire stomach moves.  I absolutely love lying in bed and watching you move around!  It's amazing to get to watch you from the outside.

Thanksgiving is next week and your mama and daddy will be spending it in Texas with ALL of mama's family.  They can't wait to "see" you and give my belly lots of rubs.  Make sure you kick a lot while we're there because they sure want to feel you.  You have a lot to look forward to next week, too.  You'll be getting some VERY yummy food and your Aunt Brooke and Mimi are throwing us our first shower.  Isn't that exciting?  I told you, you are very loved!

I love you so much, my son!  106 days to go!

Love,
Your Mama

1 comment:

  1. You are such a cute pregnant lady!! Love these posts and LOVE the name!!!

    ReplyDelete