Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dear Baby: 26 Weeks


Dear sweet Elijah,

What a wonderful week we had!  We spend 6 days in Houston visiting family and had such a blast.  Everyone got to feel you kick and were in awe of how big you're getting.  You were a little shy at first but then started moving around like crazy, giving everyone a good show.  They all can't wait to meet you!

While we were there we celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas, daddy's birthday, AND had an amazing baby shower for you and me!  It was a busy and perfect week!  Could you feel the love from in there?  Cause I could definitely feel it from out here!  Our little family is just so blessed.  Thank you Jesus!

Aunt Brooke, Mimi, and Aunt Kristal threw us the baby shower and I had so much fun!  I got to see some friends and family that I hadn't seen in a long time and it was such a special day!  We got some great gifts that will really help with keeping you fed, dry, clothed, and happy :-) I can't wait to use it all!!!!  Such a lucky boy, you are!  Here is a quick summary picture of the beautiful decorations and yummy food.


You get to do something VERY exciting tonight.  We are going to see a Laker's game!  Your very first Lakers game!  I can hardly wait to take you to one when you're here.  Your daddy and I love watching the Lakers and know that you will too.  

We love you, my precious boy!  Stay safe and keep on growing!

Love,
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment