Sunday, December 23, 2012

Dear Baby: 30 Weeks


Dear sweet baby boy,

Can you believe it?  30 weeks!  We are 3/4 of the way through this pregnancy and I couldn't be more excited.  I was just telling your daddy this morning how much I love being pregnant with you and will miss it when it's over but how nothing will compare to when you're actually here in our arms!

I got to see you on Friday!  I wasn't expecting to have an ultrasound but was very pleasantly surprised when the doctor rolled in the ultrasound machine.  He said you look perfect!  Your little heart is beating at just the right speed and you are measuring right on track!  Also, you were head down, which is great!  I should be getting one more ultrasound in a few weeks to make check your size and position again before delivery (woah!!).

We bought a few things for your room this weekend.  I am totally entering the "I have some much to do and so little time" phase and am wanting to spend all my time getting your room ready.  I think you're going to really like it, sweetie!  It's bright, happy, and perfect for a little boy!  We can't wait to show you.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and Tuesday is Christmas and I just can't believe how fast it came this year!  Time is going by so fast and I know that the next 10 weeks will be no exception.  This year we are spending Christmas and New Years with daddy's family in Phoenix.  It will be so beautiful to sit around with family, rejoicing in the first coming of Jesus, and thinking about what the next year will bring- YOU!  We are so madly in love with you, Elijah James!

Love,
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment