Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Dear Baby: 37 weeks

Dear sweet Micah,

We are now just 14 days away from meeting you (unless you decide to come sooner) and we can't wait!!  We are so excited to see what you look like, smell like, sound like, feel like... the list goes on and on.  I'm pretty sure it still hasn't sunk in that we are about to be a family of 4 (and probably won't until you're here), but it's going to be awesome.  I have no doubt that you are going to be the perfect addition to this family.  I'll be honest, I'm a little nervous about juggling two little ones, but I promise I'll figure it out!  You have a very fun, sweet, loving big brother waiting for you!  He loves to touch my belly and give it kisses.  I think he thinks my belly is "Micah", but he'll learn soon enough!

We love you so much, Micah, and are counting down the days till you're in our arms!  Stay safe in there!

All my love,
Your momma

No comments:

Post a Comment